7.21.2009

To All My Adoring Fans...Haha!!!

I haven't forgotten about you...I promise!!!! Sorry I haven't written much lately. First, my computer crashed and I didn't have it for two weeks...then my in-laws were in town...so, needless to say, I haven't had much blogging time. I have kept up with my knitting, don't worry!!!
First, I was fortunate enough to start a WCOBB blanket!!! This one is called Pooh and Friends, and I started it off with a Piglet inspired stripe. The pattern was meant to resemble Piglet's striped tummy...and it was called Ham's Tweed...does it get any better than that?? I love irony!!!

Next, I have been working on some baby gifts. I have several friends who are expecting this fall (all with boys...more irony!!!)...the only problem is that at least one of them "may" read this blog, so I don't dare post any photos. So, here's a hint on what I have been up to...lots of blue yarn...that's it, your only hint!!! I put a project in my Ravelry project list, but you'll have to wait and see if it is a decoy or not!!!

Other than that, I haven't done much. The auction was a success (thank you to all who checked it out!!!), and we have a bunch of blankets in circulation right now...check out the WCOBBS blog for some photos!!!!

Cheers!!!
Sharon

No comments: