4.25.2012

Update on Hannah's Quilt

Hello All-

Well, if you have been reading my posts lately, you'll know that Hannah's quilt had to go on the back burner for a bit.  Well, now that my special blankets are done, I'm back to getting squares sewn up for Hannah's quilt. 

I'm doing a disappearing nine-patch pattern.  I was planning on making a twin sized quilt, but Hannah thinks that a crib sized one will be better for snuggling.  I guess I shouldn't complain at less work, right??

Sorry for the crappy photos.  The one up above won't turn, no matter how many times I try, and I noticed that the one to the left is blurry. Argh!!  Oh well, you get the point.  The squares aren't exactly in their final spots, but I was curious to see how they would look together. 

So, there you have it.  I made three large squares while Hannah was at school today, so a few more days like that and I'll be done in no time!!
Stay tuned for more updates!!

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon

No comments: