2.15.2010

Change is in the Air...Again

Hey Everyone!!!

So, I have recently done some blog "soul" searching, and I have been trying to figure out exactly what direction I want my blog to go in. I guess it could simply stay as it is, an account of each of my knitting and spinning projects, and that would be just fine. Well, if you know me in real life, you'd know that I have never been real good at leaving well enough alone. Sooooo...I am going to head in a new direction with the blog...there, I said it! Yes, I will keep blogging about my projects, but you'll also see some thoughts I have about crafting, as well as some stuff about some of my other hobbies (gardening, cooking, etc.).

Nana's Button Jar was named for one of my favorite childhood memories...going to Nana and Pop's house and playing for hours with Nana’s collection of buttons (that she stored on the attic stairs…in case you were wondering). Though I decided to name the blog after that pastime, I have so many other fond memories of Nana and Pop’s house. Many of which include, gardening, cooking, etc. (Sound familiar?), so I figured, why not include those as well??

In an attempt to celebrate this new found “look”, I joined The Lady Bloggers Society. It is a great network for women who blog to get together and support each other. There are blogs about Mommyhood, Life, Crafts, Health, Spirituality…you name it!! Please check out their site (especially if you are a lady blogger), and check out some of the member sites!!

So, stay tuned to the blog for some cool new posts. I have already taken the advice of one of the contributing bloggers on The Lady Blogger Society and started carrying around a notebook to jot down ideas. So far I have planned out four new posts.

Thanks for sticking with me, and as I post new things, please let me know what you think!!

Cheers!
Sharon

1 comment:

Karla said...

Great idea Sharon! I can't wait to read your new posts!