10.26.2010

Winter is Here...

Well, at least it is a little bit.  We got some snow last week, and it has been spitting on and off for the last 24 hours.  Rather than bury my head and cry until spring, I decided to make myself something to celebrate the season...


Voila!  My new winter hat!

It is really basic, and took a only an hour or two to make.  I think these features make me love it even more!!!  I bought the giant button last night at Michaels, and I can't wait to wear it out!!  I picked the bright red for two reasons...one, I had it in my stash, and two, I now have a hat to wear to Flames games!  I don't usually wear a jacket to the games, but the walk out to the car can get cold, so a hat would be nice.  Now I'll have a warm head, and since it cost so little make, I won't feel bad if I throw it onto the ice during Rene Bourque's next hat trick!!!

Cheers!
Sharon

No comments: