3.16.2011

It's Done!!!

Well, it has been done...I just forgot to tell you all about it.  What am I talking about??  My Top-Down Raglan Sweater!!

I finished it before we went on vacation, but I completely forgot to do a post about it.  It came out great!!!  The only thing I wish I had done differently was the sleeves.  I thought they were long enough, but they aren't.  They are quite cropped, but I am getting more used to the length.

So far I have worn it with a shirt underneath poking out of the sleeves and once with no sleeves peeking out.  I honestly think it looks nice either way, and hubby seemed to like the look of the sleeves poking out this weekend.

The pattern I used was Susan B. Anderson's Easy Top-Down Raglan Knitalong and I love how you can customize the sweater as you go.  I kept mine pretty basic...no waist shaping, and garter edging on the sleeves, body and collar.  I'd love to make this sweater again and mix it up a bit.  I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn and I love the fuzziness of it!!!

If you want to make yourself a sweater with lots of possibilities for customization, this is the pattern you need to try!!

Cheers!
Sharon

No comments: