5.25.2011

Where have I been hiding??

Good Question!!
I haven't been blogging lately since I have been so busy cleaning my house!  Yup...cleaning...not traveling the world or going on some amazing adventure...just cleaning.  And why have I been cleaning so much?  Because hubby got transferred to Edmonton and our house went on the market today.  Boo! Hiss!

I'm not happy about leaving Calgary, but the idea of a new home and new adventures is appealing.  The folks in Edmonton are so nice, and I am sure that we'll settle in nicely.  In the meantime, my world is filled with chasing after Hannah with the vacuum, jumping when the phone rings, and house hunting online.

So, if I am a bit sparse around here, bear with me...I'll be back!!

Oh, and if you are looking for a house in SE Calgary...let me know!!

Cheers!
Sharon

No comments: