11.18.2009

Buttons...Buttons...Everywhere!

So, I was going to post this entry on my family blog, but since this one is called "Nana's Button Jar", I felt compelled to post it here instead!
Hannah and I decided to make some ornaments for the Christmas tree she keeps bugging me about! I saw this tutorial on Martha Stewart's website, and I figured we'd give it a try. Goodness knows we have enough buttons around here!
Hannah got so into the project! I was only going to post a few photos, but after looking through the ones I took, I couldn't decide which ones to post...she was so deep in thought...








And here are our finished ornaments...we decided to expand on the wreath and also do a snowman and tree.










...and the mess...ahhh...the mess...
It was worth it...don't you think???



Cheers!
Sharon

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness!! She is so adorable and your ornaments turned out so cute!! What a great idea. I may have to steal this one... (the idea, not the ornaments).

Sharon G said...

Thanks Lori! Feel free to use the idea...the wreath is from Martha Stewart and the snowman and tree were from my imagination! :-) Have fun!!!

Lolly said...

I just love the way the ornaments turned out! perfect :) Lovely idea and such sweet photos!