3.09.2010

She's Finally Done!!!


Hey Everyone!


Well, this pretty lady was done about a month and a half ago; except for one thing…she didn’t have a face! I despise embroidery, so I tend to knit up projects and then sit on them when it comes to stitching on their face. That was the sad story for Lolli, the teddy bear.

Today I finally bit the bullet and stitched on a face. Am I 100% happy with it? Nope. Do I think I could ever achieve 100% happiness? Nope. So, I’ll deal with how she turned out.

I LOVE this pattern! I LOVE this yarn! It is Susan B. Anderson’s Baby Bear pattern, and I used Bernat Baby Jacquards in Berries and Cream. I think it is the perfect color combo for a baby girl, don’t you? And wouldn’t you know it; the hubby’s cousin had a baby girl last week!! WooHoo!!

Tomorrow I will bid adieu to Lolli as she makes a trip East to Boston with the 5-Hour Baby Sweater and Quick and Easy Baby Hat that I made. Safe travels little buddy!!



Creations by Kara


Cheers!
Sharon

P.S. Stay tuned tomorrow for photos of the "B is for Boy" blanket I finished up last night!!  It's being washed and shaped today!!!

2 comments:

Maggie Muggins said...

So cute! I have no patience for knitting so I'm always amazed by people with this talent! Way to go on the face.

Anonymous said...

Way to bite the bullet and get her finished. She's adorable!